Monday, October 10, 2016

Autumn Trends

Sorry for being a little MIA last week. We had an all HR meeting and team bonding events every night after so I was coming straight home and going straight to bed! It's a new week, though, and it's going to be a great one because we leave for Charlottesville on Friday! I am SO looking forward to a weekend in the mountains with my best friend and our men. Especially since Christian has only spent about 3 hours in Charlottesville so far!

Anyways, I'm really here to talk about Fall fashion and some trends I'm loving for this season. A few of these are my own outfits and some are pulled from Pinterest! I've tried to link the items or at least something similar for each outfit!



Olive green // This is seriously my COLOR. I'm so obsessed with it. The first two pictures are from the last two weeks, but the sweater I got last year and I'm so ready to bust it out again! 
Jeggings / T-shirt / JacketBooties
Sweater / Leggings / Booties  
Leggings / Sweater 
Stripes and Plaid // I wear a lot of stripes and A LOT of plaid. My husband also wears a lot of plaid so I'm constantly checking to make sure we're not matching when we go out together. These are both from last year since it hasn't been cool enough yet for me to bust out the real fall clothes, but expect to see some plaid this weekend!

Leggings / Scarf
Jeans / T-shirt / Scarf / Booties 
White // I could care less about the "no white after Labor Day" shenanigans. I've been rocking my white pants and I'm even on the hunt for another pair of white skinny jeans that I can wear with booties because I accidentally stained my pair purple recently...

Pants / Tank / Sweater / Shoes
T-shirt / Pants / Flats
Jeans / Top / Booties / Purse 
Skirts and Dresses //  I don't have any pictures of these outfits yet but I've got the makings in the closet so I'm betting if you're following along on Instagram, you're about to see them in the next couple of weeks!
Via
Found on Pinterest / No Source
Flares // And finally, my favorite fall trend this year is FLARED DENIM! I'm so pumped these are back in. Don't get me wrong, I do love me some skinny jeans and how easy it is to wear boots and such but I always loved my flared denim and there's so much you can do with them! I just bought some new ones I love and can't wait to wear them more! These are from Pinterest and sadly weren't linked correctly. 



What trends are you looking forward to for Fall?



1 comment:

Unknown said...


This design is wicked! You obviously know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Excellent job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool! craigslist philadelphia