Friday, September 30, 2016

Five on Friday!


Since I'm jumping back into this blogging game, I might as well end this first week full of posts with one of my favorite Link Ups!

ONE
 
Y'all. It's Fall. FINALLY. I wrote about my favorite things Monday. Basically, it's everything about this season.
 
This was from last year, we definitely don't have leaves yet.


 
TWO

Fall shows are back! Well, everything except Scandal. :( I wrote a recap of the ones I'm watching this year! Spoiler alert: I'm still loving Quantico and Big Bang Theory!
 
THREE
 
Harry Potter love. I am obsessed with HP in case you didn't know. If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you do probably know this. But, it's been an amazing year to be a Potterhead: Cursed Child, e-books from Pottermore and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them in November. I reread the books over the summer (for the bajillionth time) and it's fun that now it doesn't end at Deathly Hallows! I'm now rereading Cursed Child even though I finished it the day it came out... I have no shame.
 
Image result for harry potter cursed child

FOUR
My husband and I will be celebrating 6 years together in a few days. That's craziness. It popped up on my Timehop this week that he was offering to help me study this time last year. (That's how I lured him in... mwahaha). Time flies when you're having fun with the best human ever.
 
 

FIVE
 
My team at work and I have a new habit of walking two laps around the (very large) parking lot and taking the stairs up to our fourth floor office every afternoon. I have a love/hate relationship with it since it's still so hot but it's nice to get up and stretch my legs right as the afternoon slump hits and chat with my coworkers. I'm sure I'll like it more when it's not a sauna outside. Can we work on that, Charlotte? Thanks.
 



No comments: