Thursday, September 29, 2016

Fall TV Binge

As I've mentioned already this week, I love Fall. I love all the things I mentioned Monday but one thing that makes me love Fall I didn't mention: TV shows! 
 
There are a few returning shows that I'm still watching and then a few new ones that I am already enjoying so I wanted to do a quick rundown of them since you still have plenty of time to catch up on Hulu and get into them for the season!


Monday

Big Bang Theory
 
Image result for big bang theory

I think this one speaks for itself. Christian and I can always agree on this show and I find reruns that I've seen 5 times just as funny as the first time I saw it. We missed the last seasons 7-8 because we didn't watch them live (just TBS reruns) but I love the growth in characters while also keeping their personalities the same. And everything Sheldon says is amazing. 

Rating: 5 stars

The Voice 
 
Image result for the voice

I've literally never watched this before this season but I've known the premise. I don't know if I'll watch past the blind auditions, but I love the banter back and forth between Blake Shelton (who I'm still mad at for ditching Miranda) and Adam. And it's fun seeing Miley just being Miley 😉 (name that tune).

Rating: 2 stars 
Tuesday 

This Is Us
 
Image result for this is us

Like oh my word I'm so obsessed with this show. If you haven't watched it, stop what you're doing at go now. All the actors are awesome and there have already been two twists that I wasn't expecting. I'm not going to say anything else because it will ruin it. 

Rating: 5 stars

Wednesday

Blindspot
 
Image result for blindspot

I started watching this last year and I'm still tuning it. It reminds me of like a Criminal Minds/NCIS type thing because it on almost every episode there's one "case" and they usually solve it in the 45ish minutes of the episode. The twist is that they are following tattoo clues of a woman who was found naked in Times Square covered head to toe in brand new tattoos in the pilot episode. She also has no memory of who she is. Personally, I'm still watching because I desperately want to know who she is and why she's covered in tattoos that solves crimes, but I don't like how neatly each episode wraps up and I can't see it staying on the air more than a few seasons. 

Rating: 3 stars

Thursday

Notorious
 
Image result for notorious show

This is a new one for this year so I've only seen the pilot so far and I was immediately hooked. SO MUCH happened in the first episode that I forgot that it was only the first one. There are a few story lines that have been set up and I can't wait to see where this goes! Although, truly, I miss Scandal 😔 ðŸ˜” So let's finally cancel Grey's and add this to Scandal and HTGAWM for Thursday nights. 

Rating: 4 stars

How To Get Away With Murder
 
Image result for how to get away with murder abc
Still one of my favorites. Christian says its too dramatic and unrealistic but I think that's why I like it so much. So many weird/crazy things happen and I'm in too deep and care too much about these characters. And man, Viola Davis is a goddess. So amazing. 

Rating: 4 stars

Sunday 

Once Upon a Time
 
Image result for once upon a time

Christian and I started watching this in college and somehow we still are. I love all the actors in this show - they're all beautiful and amazing. But, the story lines can get a little crazy. I mean, obviously since it's about fairy tales. You just have to accept it as fantasy and enjoy it for easy TV. 

Rating: 3 stars

Quantico
 
Image result for quantico
 
This was new last year and I'm still so obsessed. I love shows that flip back and forth along a time line. Just like the first season, this is flipping from present day to about a year ago and filling in the gaps as we go. Although, I really wish they'd stop making life so difficult for my favorite couple because I just love them together. 

Rating: 5 stars

What are some of your favorites? Anything I need to add to my "must watch" list?

No comments: