Wednesday, November 11, 2015

{Wedding Wednesday} The Reception - Part One

Slowly, but surely, I will share my favorite moments from our wedding. I swear. I love looking back through all the pictures and reliving so many wonderful moment. I've shared our First Look, Getting Ready shots, and Ceremony. Today, I'm sharing the reception!

Originally, this was going to be just one post, but I got too excited and now it will be two... I hope you like wedding pictures :)


Our reception was in this gorgeous dairy barn and we opened the doors that you can see here so the reception was indoor/outdoor. We also had the fire pit going in the garden!




Our best man and maid of honor had an EPIC entrance. Travis spun Katherine around and then she squatted down and Travis jumped over her head! Best part: everyone thought she fell at first!










These two had some really solid toasts and I loved every second of them. We are so lucky to have such amazing friends in our lives. 


Christian's face while Travis is talking is hilarious. I swear he was enjoying his toast. 



After the toasts, we cut our cake. I made it VERY clear there would be no cake smearing on my face. But, I did dot a little on Christian's nose. Because I'm the bride and I can. 




Our first dance was to Ellie Goulding's How Long Will I Love You? Anyone wondering why we named Ellie, Ellie, now?











Our Father/Daughter dance was to Celine Dion's Because You Loved Me. I have had this song picked out since high school and I even looked at other songs but this was just the one.





Christian and his mom danced to What a Wonderful World. He picked it out and it was so sweet!




I'll stop here and let the next post showcase all the great dancing skills the Dices have ;) 



Happy Hump Day everyone!

post signature

1 comment:

Pleas(e) and Carrots said...

Love these pics!! So pretty! Obviously I love seeing other people's wedding pics since my wedding was only 3 weeks ago! Keep 'em coming!