Monday, May 18, 2015

Life Through the iPhone.

I'm easing my way back into blogging this week by spending my Sunday playing a bit of reading catch up, planning some post ideas and even drafting a few for this week while watching the Billboard Music Awards (which is teaching my I'm getting old...)

For today, you're getting some iPhone pictures (some of which are on Insta, too, if you follow over there!) These go all the way back to March so I can play a little bit of catch up!

Zuko 

What kind of post would this be if Zuko wasn't included?? He's just too freakin' cute!

His favorite spring spot - in the open window!

I very rudely put his toys in the basket. They definitely belong in the middle of the living room. 

The cutest snuggle bug you ever did see. 

Excuse the mess! But, we had a puppy friend over for the weekend and Zuko had to take cover!

He's also really great at helping me put clothes away!
Washington, DC. 

We have been to DC three times already this year! We went to visit Christian's sister over Valentine's Day weekend! It was full of great food, a couple museums and running through a blizzard for 2 miles.. at night. It was a blast! I went up with my two best friends later in February because Kristin lives about 1.5 hours away so we made a day trip of it! I was pretty proud of myself for navigating the Metro stops having only been there once before! And finally, we went back up to surprise Christian's sister for her 30th birthday party. The entire party was a surprise but us being there was a double surprise! That trip we stayed with his best friend. I have also totally fallen in love with DC. I would go up every weekend if we could! 

First Visit


So, you can see here - no snow. 

This was less than 5 minutes later. And we were 2 miles from a Metro stop.. It was quite the experience!

Second Visit 

Navigating the Metro like pros!

Sadly, we didn't see Fitz and Olivia on the porch :( 

Third Visit 

Hanging out at the Biergarten for the surprise party!

ADORABLE row homes near the surprise party!

The weekend in desserts... that's a homemade pop-tart on the top!!
Some outfits. 

Sometimes I feel like documenting my outfits... don't be surprised if that increases with this new job!




Some Events. 

My birthday was May 4th and my coworkers/employees treated me SO well! I will miss those guys (but that's it!)

Kristin came to Charlotte for the Walk to Defeat ALS at the end of April! It was rainy and gross but we raised a ton of money!

SO  then we celebrated with a little brewery tour!

And had quite a lot of fun :) 

Food. 
I'm finally cooking again! Thursday, I cooked up one of my favorites!

No description  needed... I freakin' love FroYo.

J.J. Red Hots is one of my favorite places in Charlotte. So I requested it for my birthday lunch!
So there you have it - an iPhone photo dump. I promise I will be back with some more words tomorrow! And I plan to have a wedding post on Wednesday! :) 

Happy Monday, long lost friends!

post signature

No comments: