Thursday, October 3, 2013

Three Years.

Three years ago today, I was in the middle of rush at a brand new school in Boone, NC. I had been there for about 6 weeks and I was still trying to find my niche there. For a few weeks, I had been talking to the cutest boy I had ever seen. That weekend he was playing rugby in their annual Rucktoberfest and I wanted to be there, too. So I decided being in a sorority wasn't for me and I headed out to the fields with my friends.




I spent the entire day flirting with talking to Christian and that night there was a party at one of the bars for all the teams. After a long night of flirting, that cute boy kissed and we've been together ever since. 




I can't believe I've gotten to spend 3 whole years of my life with this amazing man and I have so many more to look forward to. No matter how bad things may be going, I know it's always going to be okay with him by my side.





To read more about us and our story, check it out here and I'll be off having 4 straight days with my man celebrating our anniversary with nice dinners, a trip to Boone, riding some roller coasters and touring some breweries. Happy Weekend-ing everyone!













post signature

4 comments:

Pleas(e) and Carrots said...

Aww happy anniversary!!! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary, I really love all the pictures.

Sara Elizabeth said...

Happy Anniversary!! Enjoy your weekend!

Becky said...

this is so fun to read now that you're ENGAGED!!!! I can't wait to hear about the whole weekend :) Your ring is gorgeous!!!