Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Rain makes corn...

I know rain is good for us and all that jazz but this is slightly unbelievable... Take a look at Boone right now:

The main highway through town

Durham Park on campus

The mall. It's doubled since then and the cars are completely submersed.

My parking lot about an hour ago

How does the sky hold this much rain?? And to top it off, it's supposed to freeze tomorrow and then snow for 4 days. I love the town I live in, I love the town I live in, I love the town I live in... 

Is anyone else having some crazy weather right now?







1 comment:

Andy Gregory said...


Due to the fact womens glasses in often pharmaceutical drug and also non-prescription sort are supposed to present further aspects in relation to trendy, many ladies would possibly wish to get several couple of people fashionable eyewear